Photovoltaic installation without grid connection
Off-grid installation is a system presented in the diagram, the basic character is the ability to work without a network. NRG installation off-grid photovoltaics consists of:
The installation can be equipped with an additional generator that allows you to recharge the energy storage in winter, when the photovoltaic gives a small amount of energy.
What is an energy self-sufficient mobile container? Photovoltaics without connection to the grid with energy storage - Implementation Example
- a portable room with an internal off-grid network, i.e. powered by electricity obtained not from the power grid but from pv panels
- room equipped with an energy storage
- enabling the use of surplus electricity accumulated during the day
- constantly using electricity from pv panels during the day. after dark using the generated electricity stored in the energy storage
How does an energy self-sufficient mobile container work?
- photovoltaic panels - on the roof and on the side, they turn the sun into electricity
- inverter - converts direct current into alternating current
- energy storage – stores electricity that is used e.g. at night
- local network - equipped with a differential fuse
Why is it worth using an installation, photovoltaics without connection to the grid?
- Access to electricity in places where the network does not reach
- Quick room installation without the need for permits
- Flexible solution
- Energy savings
- The ability to easily change the location
- Reduce your environmental impact